I’m not gonna lie, girlfriend…
When I first heard about Intuitive Eating, I just dived right in without hesitation.
Because at that point in my life, I had already hit diet rock bottom.
And by rock bottom, I mean I literally couldn’t bear to let another number on the scale determine my self-worth, or god forbid have to track another cracker in my LoseIt App.
I was straight up sick and tired of living my life like I was in prison and at war with food and my body.
But, I’m fully aware that it isn’t always easy to take a bold step forward.
Especially when it comes to releasing control, and going into the unknown.
And because Intuitive Eating is the anti-diet after all, I know it can feel super scary to take that first step.
Because diets have failed you.
So you might be thinking…
‘Sairah… what if I fail at this too?’
If some fear has been coming up for you and you’ve struggled to trust in your own intuition when it comes to knowing what to eat, when to eat, and how much then you’re going to love this weeks episode!
Because this week?
I’m helping you to reframe some of the mindset blocks that could be keeping you from being an intuitive eater.
Ready to do this thing?
Hit play, babe.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- How everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of what freaks you out the MOST.
- Why you’re not a failure for giving up on diets.
- The importance of trusting yourself as you embark on the intuitive eating journey.
- Why play and pleasure CAN and SHOULD be apart of the process.
- How getting the proper support you deserve could very well be what’s missing on your food freedom journey.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Meet your new BFF, the Food Diary. Your compassionate companion to help you get to the bottom of what’s actually going on when you feel disconnected from food and your body. Check it out here!
- Gift yourself a copy of the book that changed my life, Intuitive Eating.
- Get caught up on past episodes on Intuitive Eating
- Want to connect with fellow soul sisters who are also ditchin’ diets, making peace with food, and coming home to their bodies? Join Turn up the Love Insiders! My totally FREE FB Group for all things Self-Love.
- Like/ Follow Turn up the Love to find out when a new episode goes live!