Have you ever thought to yourself…
“I don’t want to diet. I want to eat intuitively. But I also want to eat healthy foods. Intuitive eating tells me that this is part of diet culture, so what am I supposed to do?”
If you nodded in agreement… you’re so not alone.
I’ve had a lot of my clients ask me the same thing.
This can be the confusing side of eating intuitively.
You want to eat healthy, high vibrational foods that make your body feel hella good…
… but you also don’t want to treat a diet gurus words like scripture and get sucked back into diet culture once again by following ALL the rules.
So what’s a recovering serial dieter to do?
Where is that happy medium?
And how on earth do you go from extreme binge eating on processed foods into a place of intuitive eating?
Well, you can start by giving this weeks episode a listen!
Because this week?
I’m going to help you to fill in some of the gaps of the mysterious in-between phase that no one talks about.
Because let’s be real…
You don’t just go from being a disconnected eater to eating intuitively overnight.
Which is why today?
You’ll learn 3 Reasons you Haven’t Been Able to Eat Intuitively on your Own.
Clarity is on the other side of that play button.
Hit it, I dare ya.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- How intuitive eating can get confusing, and what you can do about it.
- The importance of understanding HOW you use food in your life.
- What happens when you eliminate entire food groups, and why it’s not about the food at all.
- Why conscious eating will take you so much further than control ever will.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Meet your new BFF, the Food Diary. Your compassionate companion to help you get to the bottom of what’s actually going on when you feel disconnected from food and your body. Check it out here!
- Gift yourself a copy of the book that changed my life, Intuitive Eating.
- Get caught up on past episodes on Intuitive Eating.
- Learn more about your Triggers.
- Want to connect with fellow soul sisters who are also ditchin’ diets, making peace with food, and coming home to their bodies? Join Turn up the Love Insiders! My totally FREE FB Group for all things Self-Love.
- Like/ Follow Turn up the Love to find out when a new episode goes live!