Girlll, have you caught yourself a case of comparisonitis?
Don’t sweat it.
It happens to the best of us.
Especially in a world full of Instastories, SnapChatting, Pinning and Facebooking.
When you’re laying in bed at night, and scrolling through your social media feeds, what type of feelings come up for you?
Are they feelings of:
It’s okay. Don’t feel bad about it. I used to feel that way too!
Instagram and Facebook used to be MASSIVE triggers for me.
Whether I was comparing myself to super fit insta-famous girls that modelled what a perfect body ‘should’ look like…
Or the babes that got to travel to the most exotic destinations in the world…
Even the oh, so together pinterest worthy mama’s got to me!
So what’s a girl whose trying to bring more self-love into her life, to do?
You should give this weeks Back to Love Challenge- Week 4 Workshop a watch.
Because this week we’re talking allll about the Curse of Comparisonitis.
How it distorts your perception from reality, what to do when you get caught up in the game of comparison, and how to quiet the inner B we all have inside of us.
Does that sound like something you could use in your life right now?
Then you know what to do, hit that play button GF. 😉
- Join us inside of the 5-Week Back to Love Challenge! You’ll receive workbooks, private support from me, gain accountability, unlock the weekly challenge activity and so much more! But hurry! Because we’re wrapping things up next week!
- Want to take this self-love journey to the next level? I’m now accepting applications for my 90-Day Group Coaching Experience. Apply here! (More details coming SOON!)
- Get caught up on previous Workshops. Watch the replay of Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3.
- If you want to chat more about self-love or receive support from a group of girls who ‘get it’ come hangout and meet your fellow soul sister in Turn up the Love Insiders, my totally free FB group.
- Like/ Follow Turn up the Love to find out when a new episode goes live!