Body confidence is the name of the game this month.
Because let’s be real.
Summer is right around the corner, which means warmer weather, and fewer clothes.
Is a recipe for disaster if you’re still stuck in the rut of negative self-esteem, self-scrutiny and poor body image.
I know that insecurity can feel absolutely paralyzing, and when you’re in the midst of it…
It’s kind of like a big dark cloud of negativity that just follows you around.
With that type of heaviness, it can be hard to thrive or experience all the incredibleness that life had to offer.
Often times we can get so caught up in believing that what we’re experiencing with our bodies is the absolute truth, and we don’t even realize how distorted our own thought processes are.
And if that isn’t already hard enough, sometimes when you’re in the depths of self-critical body behavior it can be tricky to notice that you’re stuck in this pattern.
So, how do you know if you may be struggling with poor body image?
You can start by giving this week’s episode a watch.
Because this week?
I’m sharing 5 things that body confident women refuse to do.
This way you can identify some of the common red flags which could indicate that you’re struggling with poor self-esteem or body insecurities.
Plus! I’m going to reveal what it is body confident women ACTUALLY do so you can walk away with some ideas on how to uplevel your own self-worth.
Does that sound like something you could use in your life?
Then hit that play button!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode
- How body confident women behave– and how you can do it too!
- How to strengthen yourself and go against the grain that is often promoted by our culture.
- Why you are an individual unlike any other, and how to celebrate the fact that you are beautifully created.
- The importance of challenging the negative thoughts you’ve been having with something you appreciate about yourself… even if you do not yet believe it.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get caught up on last week’s episode, The Top 3 Influences that Cause Negative Body Image and Weight Issues.
- Want to connect with fellow soul sisters who are also ditchin’ diets, making peace with food, and coming home to their bodies? Join Turn up the Love Insiders! My totally FREE FB Group for all things Self-Love.
- Like/ Follow Turn up the Love to find out when a new episode goes live! 💜